Sunehar Gota patti Lehenga Blouse Set
- Welcome the season of festivals with our subtle yet elegant Sunehar Ethnic set.
- Handcrafted, complete set of Lehenga, Blouse and Dupatta
- 100% cotton blouse and lehenga set
- Ruffled sleeve blouse with gota patti and wooden buttons to complete the ethnic look
- Lehenga with hand made tassels and ruffled bottom. Waist is comfortably stitched with draw strings for flexibility.
- Side pockets in lehenga for size 2 years and above
- Coordinated Veil in mull cotton (optional) with gota patti border
- Care - Gentle Hand wash in cold water
Product Info and Care
Each of our outfit is individually made to perfection by craftsmen and not imported or mass produced in sweat factories. All our garments are finished with closed seams without raw edges for superior comfort and quality.
This product is one more step towards our humble effort in bringing to fore, closet to nature fabrics and materilas. We source hand block printed fabics and hand woven fabrics created by artisans from across several parts of India who are an integral part of our rich culture and tradition.
Artisan based hand works give rise to natural imperfections like wrinkles, variations in shade and, overlapping of patters. These are not defects but are unique to their creations, add value and style to the product.
Wash dark colours separately. Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water is recommended.