- Welcome the season of festivals with our strikingly adorable Simhali.
- Handcrafted, complete set of Lehenga, Blouse and Dupatta
- Beautifully under stitched seamless hand-embroidered tussah-bamboo blouse along an organza flare ruffle.Wooden buttons at the back to complete ethnic look
- Camric cotton border clad lehenga with organza and raw silk handmade tassels and border clad in polycot. Fully lined with 100% cotton lining. Waist is comfortably stitched with draw strings and elastic for ease.
- Side pockets in lehenga for size 2 years and above
- Coordinated Veil in mull cotton with gota patti border
- Care - Dry clean recommended
Product Info and Care
Each of our outfit is individually made to perfection by craftsmen and not imported or mass produced in sweat factories. All our garments are finished with closed seams without raw edges for superior comfort and quality.
This product is one more step towards our humble effort in bringing to fore, closet to nature fabrics and materilas. We source hand block printed fabics and hand woven fabrics created by artisans from across several parts of India who are an integral part of our rich culture and tradition.
Artisan based hand works give rise to natural imperfections like wrinkles, variations in shade and, overlapping of patters. These are not defects but are unique to their creations, add value and style to the product.
Wash dark colours separately. Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water is recommended.