Rainbow Aqua Long Kurta - Lavender
- Gender neutral kurta
- 100% Hand woven Cotton Fabric
- Side pockets (size 2 and above)
- Side slits for comfort and style
- Thread detailing on the front and back of kurta
- Small flat collar for a chic look
- Additional layer of soft cotton on back yoke for comfort
- Front opening with wooden buttons
- Long legth - to be worn on pyjamas, denims, trousers
- Care - Gentle machine wash or hand wash in cold water
💫Kurtas are one of the oldest form of clothing we indians have resorted to when wanting comfort. Be it festivities, relaxation and even sleep time. There hasn’t been a better option beyond this in ages.💫 we call our kurtas special cos they come with a clause that they can be worn on just about any bottom. Be it trousers, denims, pajamas, and even ofcourse dhoti 🤗.💫We realize the need for a soft parent touch to our garments and therefore continue to bring you soft comfy hues in the lightest of fabrics.✨hand stitched shell buttons✨pockets are always our story✨ ✨wear them often and pls wash them at home.
Product Info and Care
Each of our outfit is individually made to perfection by craftsmen and not imported or mass produced in sweat factories. All our garments are finished with closed seams without raw edges for superior comfort and quality.
This product is one more step towards our humble effort in bringing to fore, closet to nature fabrics and materilas. We source hand block printed fabics and hand woven fabrics created by artisans from across several parts of India who are an integral part of our rich culture and tradition.
Artisan based hand works give rise to natural imperfections like wrinkles, variations in shade and, overlapping of patters. These are not defects but are unique to their creations, add value and style to the product.
Wash dark colours separately. Indigo bleeds Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water is recommended.